I work with men, regardless of sexual orientation, who feel stuck in their lives in one way or another. Here are some examples:
- Younger men who are adrift.
- Guys who struggle with persistent self-judgment or other self-destructive behaviors.
- Men who are frustrated in their relationships or lack thereof.
- Men struggling to come to terms with shadow aspects of their sexuality.
- Fathers who don’t want to pass on their parents’ mistakes to their own kids.
- Guys staring down a mid-life crisis, wondering if this is all there is.
- Gay men who are coming out and trying to define their place in the world.
- Older men who are retiring and looking to redefine their identity.
What to expect
We’ll start with an initial consultation meeting, so that we can get to know each other and get a feel for whether we would make a good team. In our first meeting, we’ll talk about what’s not working for you and your objectives.
My work is very focused. People come to me wanting to make changes in their lives in the near term and I’m committed to helping them do just that. Most men start seeing initial results within 4 to 6 weeks and gain resolution and complete their work with me within 4 to 12 months, depending on the nature of the problem.